After Maxx 1920g Optimum-ACTIVE ZONE
The Bigger Picture of Post-Workout Nutrition: If there is a period of time that can make ore break a physique-it''s the post-workout window. In fact, the sixty minutes immediately following a workout carry such an overwhelming importance that many trainers believe if you''re not consuming sufficient nutrients following a workout that your training could be causing more harm than good. After Max employs a 1:1 ratio of protein to carbs along with creatine monohydrate, glutamine peptides, and digestive enzymes to create a comprehensive post-workout recovery formula. No more ''guesstimating'' on whether you''re getting the nutrients your body needs, just mix up a serving of After Max and you can rest assured that your post-workout needs are satisfied. Directions: BLENDER: Add three scoops of After Max to a blender filled with 16 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend 15-20 seconds. Then add 3-4 ice cubes and blend for an additional 20 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh bananas, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein and carbs immediately after your workout dose of protein and carbs immediately after your workout. Just add three scoops of After Max to your shaker cup and then pour in 16 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don''t have a shaker cup? Visit www.optimumnutrition.com and order a custom shaker, or visit your local health food store or gym. SPOON STIRRED: Add three scoops of After Max to a glass filled with 16 oz of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. SUGGESTED USE: Begin drinking After Max immediately following exercise to support maximum recovery. Ingredients: Proprietary Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Glutamine Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides), Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin/Mineral Blend (Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Chromium Polynicotinate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Sucralose. Drug Interactions: Warnings: NOTICE: Do not use as sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, or under 18 years of age. ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains milk, wheat (glutamine peptides), and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 3 Scoops Servings Per Container: 20 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 360.0 Calories from Fat 35.0 Total Fat 4.0 g 6 % Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13 % Cholesterol 45.0 mg 15 % Sodium 170.0 mg 7 % Potassium 208.0 mg 6 % Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g 13 % Sugars 4.0 g Protein 40.0 g 80 % Vitamin A 1028.0 IU 21 % Vitamin C 24.0 mg 40 % Calcium 330.0 mg 33 % Vitamin D 111.0 IU 28 % Vitamin E 12.0 IU 40 % Biotin 58.0 mcg 19 % Chloride 104.0 mg 3 % Chromium 47.0 mcg 39 % Iodine 21.0 mcg 14 % Magnesium 61.0 mg 15 % Niacin 3.9 mg 20 % Pantothenic Acid 2.0 mg 20 % Phosphorus 105.0 mg 11 % Vitamin B12 1.17 mcg 20 % Vitamin B6 0.39 mg 20 % Riboflavin 0.33 mg 19 % Folic Acid 54.0 mcg 14 % Creatine Monohydrate 5.0 g L-Glutamine 5.0 g Taurine 1.0 g Aminogen 250.0 mg Carbogen 250.0 mg *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Foodand Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.